Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back again. Finally.

Hello all. I'd be surprised if there were anyone left to read this post by now. After all, it's been nearly a year since I posted anything at all. Hopefully though, you will be merciful and come back to give me a second chance.

I won't go into too much detail about why there was such a long gap between posts, but I feel I do owe some sort of explanation. Basically, my family was beset by a wave of personal tragedies this year. One of those in particular caused me a great deal of heartache and I am just starting to feel somewhat like myself again. It was a staggering blow to my world that I just never expected. Now, I feel I am ready to begin this little project again. Not really sure what exactly I'm trying to accomplish at this point other than finishing the story. If anyone is interested in something further after I wrap up this tale, then we'll see about the next one.

I plan to post the next chapter of "Murder In Skin City" on Monday. I wanted to post it tomorrow, but I need some time to immerse myself back into the tale and re-familiarize myself with the characters. You should do the same. Take a few minutes to re-read the first chapters and hopefully we can rekindle the sparks on Monday!

Thanks,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment